Sunday 2 March 2008

SELF-ESTEEM QUESTIONNAIRE: Some REALLY interesting comments

From Giovanna's students.

by IRENE (class 2m)

My score is 46. I don’t recognize me so much with this score, because I don’t have a high self-esteem level; on the contrary I am not usually confident of my choices or my thoughts. I think I am an important person only for my close friends even if I feel well with other people. Finally at school isn’t all so perfect; this is because sometimes I leave myself go because I don’t take all my responsibilities. I agree only to the fact that I don’t care of having a different look from the other people in come rain or shine.

ERICA 2M
The result of the questionnaire reflects a little as I am, because I am satisfied with my life and the choices I make “ but not always”. I regret of some choices I made. I believe to be “unique” that I have a personality and different ways of doing compared to other people. Regarding the study it goes so so , but anyway I am successful in new goals.


Giorgia 2°A
Comments on Self-Esteem questionnaire.

In the questionnaire some expression emphasise characteristic of my personality. In fact many times I don’t feel to be accept and appreciated, I often feel to be a too shy guy even if I don’t look like that to other people’s eyes. I put my school engagements for others things more funny. In front of some situations I’m blocke and I don’t face them.
When other people are kind with me I become suspicious and I don’t understand what teachers expect from me. When I look at myself in the mirror, I don’t like me, in fact I’d change my look if I could. I often haven’t got very trust in me, and I’ve sometimes suffered because of unexpected frustration.
In my opinion the Self-Esteem is a opinion that people have got of themselves. Many times people think of what the others like and so they change to be accepted.
40 is my result that in my opinion it reflects my personality.


The questionnaire

No comments: