Wednesday 21 May 2008

Irene's notes

Irene

-Tenerife is a tropical paradise: it gives relaxation and quiet to inhabitants and visitors




-Environment is more respected than in Italy: you don't see garbage on the road

- People are very hospitable, and we were always comfortable

-Students talk piffle during the lessons (not acceptable here..!!)

- The sand is grey: a very special feature!!!


- Lizards are big and black!

- My family was very hospitable: I was lucky because Gabriela's father is Italian and sometimes I could speak Italian at home (he's very good at cooking, too!!)

- The house was similar to ours, but no bidet in the bathroom, like in English houses...
- The family meets for meals, like here, in my home
-I find this experience a very happy one and I hope to see my friends there, again!!!

No comments: